United Nations protectorate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from UN protectorate)
This is a list of United Nations protectorates under direct UN administration.
- United Nations Temporary Executive Authority (UNTEA) in West New Guinea, 1962–1963
- United Nations Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC), 1992–1993
- United Nations Transitional Administration for Eastern Slavonia, Baranja and Western Sirmium (UNTAES), 1996–1998
- United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK), 1999–2008
- United Nations Transitional Administration in East Timor (UNTAET), 1999−2002
See also United Nations trust territory.
|This United Nations-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|