From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UPM may refer to:
- Ultra-pure metal
- Umdrehung pro Minute, German for revolutions per minute (rpm)
- UPM (company), UPM-Kymmene Oyj, a pulp and paper company
- Union pour la méditerrannée, Mediterranean Community
- Union for a Popular Movement, opposition party of France
- Unit production manager, someone responsible for administration duties on a film
- Units per em
- Unix Programmers Manual
- Unlawful possession of marijuana
- User profile management
- The Unemployed Peoples' Movement in South Africa.
- Uganda Patriotic Movement - Defunct political party in Uganda.
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, a public university in Madrid, Spain
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, a leading research university in Klang Valley, Malaysia
- University of Petroleum and Minerals, a public university in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- University of the Philippines Manila, oldest of the seven campuses of the University of the Philippines
- University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology a museum at the University of Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UPM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.