|Type||National governing body (NGB)|
|Headquarters||Colorado Springs, CO, USA|
|Region served||United States|
USA Boxing is the national governing body for Olympic-style amateur boxing. It is overseen by the United States Olympic Committee and the International Boxing Association (AIBA), who sets its rules.
Headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, USA Boxing is a non-profit organization responsible for the administration, development and promotion of Olympic-style boxing in the United States.
USA Boxing, formerly known as the United States Amateur Boxing Federation, has governed men's amateur boxing in the United States since 1888.
USA Boxing comprises 56 Local Boxing Committees, which are grouped into 14 geographical regions. These LBCs, along with the coaches, athletes, and officials, form the backbone of USA Boxing and Olympic-style boxing in the United States. Boxing facilities, coaches, officials and athletes may be affiliated with USA Boxing, with athletes receiving an official "passbook" to be presented and marked at all sanctioned events. Athletes are classified according to age, gender and weight, with boxers younger than seventeen known as "juniors" and those thirty-five or older known as "masters."
The national amateur boxing championships now sponsored by USA Boxing and titled the United States Championships were formerly the AAU (Amateur Athletic Union)) Boxing championships. The Championships crown a United States Amateur Champion in each of the sanctioned weight classes.
- Light flyweight (106 pounds)
- Flyweight (112 pounds)
- Bantamweight (119 pounds)
- Featherweight (125 pounds)
- Lightweight (132 pounds)
- Light welterweight (141 pounds)
- Welterweight (152 pounds)
- Middleweight (165 pounds)
- Light heavyweight (178 pounds)
- Heavyweight (201 pounds)
- Super heavyweight (201+ pounds, 91 kg).
US Amateur Champions
Below are the lists of the national amateur champions, by division:
- National Amateur Super Heavyweight Champions
- National Amateur Heavyweight Champions
- National Amateur Light Heavyweight Champions
- National Amateur Middleweight Champions
- National Amateur Light Middleweight Champions
- National Amateur Welterweight Champions
- National Amateur Light Welterweight Champions
- National Amateur Lightweight Champions
- National Amateur Featherweight Champions
- National Amateur Bantamweight Champions
- National Amateur Flyweight Champions
- National Amateur Light Flyweight Champions