From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up USB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a computer bus standard.
USB may also refer to:
- United States of Brazil, another name for the First Brazilian Republic
Science and technology
- Upper Sideband, an amplitude modulation transmission by radio method
- USB Corporation, a supplier of enzymes and biochemicals used in life science research
- Unified S-band, a communication system used in the Apollo program of manned spaceflight
- Simón Bolívar University, in Spanish: Universidad Simón Bolívar, a science and engineering school in Caracas, Venezuela
- University at Stony Brook, officially known as the State University of New York at Stony Brook
- University Hospital of Basel, Switzerland
- U.S. Bancorp, a financial services holding company whose NYSE ticker symbol is USB
- United Soybean Board, US soybean farmer investment group
- Wireless USB, the wireless implementation of the USB computer bus standard
- USB flash drive, the flash drive based on the computer bus standard by that name
- UBS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "USB"
- All pages with titles containing "USB"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.