USC Center on Public Diplomacy
The University of Southern California Center on Public Diplomacy is a joint academic research, teaching and training center created and run jointly by the USC Annenberg School for Communication and the USC College of Letters, Arts and Sciences' School of International Relations.
Center leadership is provided by Philip Seib, Director of the USC Center on Public Diplomacy.
People associated with the Center
- William H. Luers, Chairman, President & CEO of the United Nations Association of the USA
- Najla al-Awadhi Advisory Board Member, General Manager Dubai Media, Inc.
- Kimberly Marteau Emerson, Advisory Board Member, Former Director of the Office of Public Liaison at the USIA
- Bruce Gelb, Advisory Board Member, President Council of American Ambassadors
- Vartan Gregorian, Advisory Board Member, President of Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Gary Knell, Advisory Board Member, President and CEO, Sesame Workshop
- Markos Kounalakis, Advisory Board Member, President and Publisher, Washington Monthly magazine
- Simon Mainwaring, Advisory Board Member, Branding Consultant and Blogger
- Ponchitta Pierce, Advisory Board Member, Journalist, producer
- Keith Reinhard, Advisory Board Member, Chairman, DDB Worldwide
- Barry Sanders, Advisory Board Member, President, Board of Commissioners of the Los Angeles Recreation and Parks Department
- "Online Virtual World Is Part Fantasy, Part Civics Experiment" by Christopher T. Heun, InformationWeek, Nov. 8, 2005
- "Video Game World Gives Peace a Chance," by Mike Musgrove, Washington Post, October 16, 2005