From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up USD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
USD commonly refers to the United States dollar, the official currency of the United States. This may also refer to:
- University of San Diego, San Diego, California, United States
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota, United States
- Under Secretary of Defense, the third-highest ranking position in the U.S. Department of Defense
- Unified school district, an Identification Number for most public schools in America
- the Upside Down, an escape routine by Harry Houdini
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive, made by Tamron
- Upside-down motorcycle fork
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.