From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USL may refer to:
- Arts and entertainment
- Underground Sound of Lisbon, a Portuguese dance music project
- Urban Strawberry Lunch, a Band from Liverpool
- United Spirits Limited, an Indian liquor manufacturer and a subsidiary of the United Breweries Group
- United States Lines, a defunct American shipping company
- Universal Systems Language, a language for system engineering and software development
- Unix System Laboratories, a defunct American software company
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, formerly known as "University of Southwestern Louisiana" (USL), a university in the United States
- University of Saint Louis Tuguegarao, a private university in the Philippines.
- University of Sierra Leone, the public university system in Sierra Leone
- Ultimate Soccer League, Semi-professional indoor soccer league
- United Soccer League, defunct U.S. soccer league active 1983–1984
- United Soccer Leagues, the parent organization for the men's lower division leagues of US Soccer, as well as a women's league and a youth league
- Social Liberal Union, a political alliance in Romania
- Unique selling language, a marketing concept that deals with the tone and substance of the communication associated with a brand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.