USS Abraham Lincoln
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Various ships have borne the name Abraham Lincoln, in honor of the 16th President of the United States.
- USS Abraham Lincoln (SSBN-602), a ballistic missile submarine.
- USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72), an aircraft carrier currently in service.
- Abraham Lincoln, a frigate in Jules Verne's novel Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- Abraham Lincoln, B.F. Pinkerton's ship in Giacomo Puccini's Madama Butterfly
- Abraham Lincoln, an aircraft carrier in the Patrick Robinson novel Nimitz Class
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|