From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Active may refer to:
- USS Active (1779), was a brigantine-rigged packet launched in 1779 and captured by the British man-of-war HMS Proserpine on 23 March 1782.
- USS Active (1837), was a schooner purchased in 1837 and sold in 1838.
- USS Active (1888), was a harbor tug launched in 1888, sunk in 1926, then raised and sold in 1929.
- USS Active (1917), was a motorboat that came under Navy control in April 1917.
- USS Active (YT-112), was a harbor tug acquired by the Navy from the United States Shipping Board on 20 April 1925.
- See also
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|