From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Ajax (1869), launched in 1864 as USS Manayunk, renamed Ajax in 1869. Decommissioned 1898.
- USS Ajax (AG-15), named Scindia, a collier, purchased in 1898 and later converted to a seaplane tender. Decommissioned in 1925.
- USS Ajax (SP-738), a research vessel acquired in 1917, renamed USS Rockport in 1918. Sold 1919.
- USS Ajax (AR-6), a Vulcan-class repair ship, launched in 1941 and decommissioned in 1989.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|