From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The USS Augusta (1799), was a 14-gun brig in use from 1799 to 1801.
- The USS Augusta (1853), was built in 1853, purchased by the Navy in 1861 and sold in 1868.
- The USS Augusta (SP-946), was a wooden-hulled steam yacht, acquired by the Navy in 1917 and returned to her original owner in 1918.
- The USS Augusta (CA-31), was in service from 1931 to 1946.
- The USS Augusta (SSN-710), was a Los Angeles-class nuclear attack submarine, commissioned in 1985 and decommissioned in 2008.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|