From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The USS Baily (1861), was a Coast Survey schooner in the early years of the Civil War.
- The USS Bailey (TB-21), was a torpedo boat commissioned in 1901. She was renamed Coast Torpedo Boat No. 8 in 1918 and decommissioned in 1919.
- The USS Bailey (DD-269), was a Clemson-class destroyer, commissioned in 1919 and transferred to the Royal Navy in 1940, where she served as HMS Reading.
- The USS Bailey (DD-492), was a Benson-class destroyer, commissioned in 1942 and decommissioned in 1946.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|