From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Baltimore may refer to:
- USS Baltimore (1777), was a 12-gun brigantine that served in the Continental Navy from 1777 to 1780.
- USS Baltimore (1798), was a 20-gun ship built in 1798.
- USS Baltimore (1861), was a side-wheel steamer captured in 1861.
- USS Baltimore (C-3), was a protected cruiser commissioned in 1890.
- The Baltimore Crisis, an 1891 diplomatic incident involving USS Baltimore (C-3)
- USS Baltimore (CA-68), was a heavy cruiser commissioned in 1943.
- USS Baltimore (SSN-704), was a Los Angeles-class nuclear attack submarine, decommissioned on 10 July 1998.
- See also
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|