From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Four ships of the United States Navy have been named Barry in honor of Commodore John Barry.
- The USS Barry (DD-2), a Bainbridge-class destroyer, commissioned 1902, decommissioned 1919
- The USS Barry (DD-248), a Clemson-class destroyer, commissioned 1920, sunk in action 1945
- The USS Barry (DD-933), a Forrest Sherman-class destroyer, commissioned 1956, decommissioned 1982, now a museum ship
- The USS Barry (DDG-52), an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer, in service as of 2011
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|