From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The USS Buchanan (DD-131), was a Wickes-class destroyer, transferred to the Royal Navy as HMS Campbeltown.
- The USS Buchanan (DD-484), was a Gleaves-class destroyer, commissioned in 1942 and decommissioned in 1946. She was transferred to the Turkish Navy as the Gelibolu.
- The USS Buchanan (DDG-14), was a Charles F. Adams-class guided missile armed destroyer, commissioned in 1962 and decommissioned in 1991.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|