From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS California may refer to:
- USS California (1867) was a screw sloop originally named Minnetonka
- USS California (ACR-6) was a Pennsylvania-class cruiser commissioned in 1907, renamed San Diego in 1914 and sunk by a mine in World War I
- USS California (SP-249) served during World War I as a motor patrol boat in New York City Harbor; later renamed Hauoli
- USS California (SP-647) was a motor patrol boat in San Francisco Harbor during World War I.
- USS California (CGN-36) was the lead ship of her class of nuclear-powered guided missile cruisers; known as the "Golden Grizzly."
- See also
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|