From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Chattanooga (1864) was a steam sloop in use from 1866 to 1871.
- USS Chattanooga (C-16) was a Denver-class protected cruiser in service from 1904 to 1921.
- USS Chattanooga (PF-65) was a Tacoma-class frigate, renamed Uniontown on 18 August 1944 before its commissioning.
- USS Chattanooga (CL-118) was a planned Fargo-class light cruiser but construction was canceled 12 August 1945, prior to launching.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|