From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Cole (DD-155) was a Wickes-class destroyer, which was launched in 1919 and stricken in 1945.
- USS Cole (DDG-67) is an Arleigh Burke-class "Aegis" guided missile destroyer, launched in 1995. On 12 October 2000 she was attacked and damaged by suicide bombers using a small inflatable boat. See USS Cole bombing.
- USS William C. Cole (DE-641) was a Buckley-class destroyer escort, which was launched in 1943 and stricken in 1972.
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
- This article includes information collected from the Naval Vessel Register, which, as a U.S. government publication, is in the public domain.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|