From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Florida (1824) was a sloop that served on survey duty between 1824 and 1831. Her final cruise, between 1 June 1830 and 31 May 1831, was under the command of Lieutenant T. R. Gedney.
- USS Florida (1850) was a side-wheel steamboat purchased in 1861 and sold after 1867.
- USS Florida (1869) was originally the screw frigate USS Wampanoag, renamed in 1869, and sold in 1885.
- USS Florida (BM-9) was an Arkansas-class monitor commissioned in 1903, renamed to USS Tallahassee in 1908, redesignated as IX-16 in 1921 and decommissioned and sold in 1922.
- USS Florida (BB-30) was the lead ship of her class of battleship, commissioned 1911 and scrapped in 1932.
- USS Florida (SSGN-728) is an Ohio-class cruise missile submarine, originally commissioned in 1983 as a ballistic missile submarine designated SSBN-728.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|