From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Montgomery may refer to:
- USS Montgomery (1776) was a frigate that was never completed during the Revolutionary War.
- USS Montgomery (1813) was a sloop or schooner in service from 1813 to 1815.
- USS Montgomery (1861) was a screw-driven steamer in service from 1861 to 1865.
- USS Montgomery (DD-121) was a destroyer commissioned in 1918 and later converted to a minelayer. Served in World War II, and sold for scrap in 1946.
- See also
- USS Elmer Montgomery (FF-1082) was a destroyer escort, later redesignated a frigate. Launched in November 1970 and decommissioned in June 1993.
- USS Montgomery County (LST-1041) was a World War II Landing Ship, Tank.
- Sloop Montgomery was an American privateer during the War for Independence commissioned by the State of New York
- SS Richard Montgomery was a Liberty ship that was wrecked off Sheerness, England, with thousands of tons of ammunition on board.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|