USS Robert E. Peary
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- USS Peary (DD-226) was a Clemson-class destroyer, launched in 1920, and sunk in action during the Bombing of Darwin, Australia, in 1942.
- USS Robert E. Peary (DE-132) was an Edsall-class destroyer escort launched in 1943, and struck from the Naval Vessel Register in 1966.
- USS Robert E. Peary (FF-1073) was a Knox-class frigate, which launched in 1971. She was struck in 1995 and transferred to the Republic of China. As of 2005, the ship served in the Taiwanese Navy as ROCS Chi Yang (932).
- USNS Robert E. Peary (T-AKE-5) is a Lewis and Clark-class dry cargo ship, launched in 2007.
- SS Robert E. Peary was a Liberty ship, built in 1942 — in a record time of 4 days and 15 hours and 29 minutes. She was scrapped in 1963.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|