From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Saratoga may refer to:
- USS Saratoga (1780), an 18-gun sloop launched in 1780; lost at sea the following year
- USS Saratoga (1814), a corvette built on Lake Champlain for service in the War of 1812
- USS Saratoga (1842), a sloop-of-war; commissioned 1843; served until 1888
- USS Saratoga (ACR-2), a later name for cruiser USS New York (ACR-2)
- USS Saratoga (CC-3), a Lexington-class battlecruiser, converted to CV-3 in 1922
- USS Saratoga (CV-3), an aircraft carrier commissioned in 1927; active in World War II
- USS Saratoga (CV-60), a Forrestal-class aircraft carrier; commissioned 1956; decommissioned 1994
- See also
- USAT Saratoga, a United States Army transport ship in World War I
- USS Saratoga (CVN-88), a fictional nuclear-powered aircraft carrier that served as the flagship for a U.S. naval task force commanded by Rear Admiral William Stenz, USN, during the events depicted in the 2014 American monster film Godzilla.
- USS Saratoga (NCC-1887), a fictional United Federation of Planets Miranda-class starship featured in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- USS Saratoga (NCC-31911), a fictional United Federation of Planets Miranda-class starship featured in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine pilot episode "Emissary"
- USS Saratoga (SCVN-2812), a fictional United States Navy space carrier featured in Space: Above and Beyond.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|