From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UTP may refer to:
- Unlisted Trading Privileges - in finance (securities trading) - the statutory basis for, and by extension, an electronic network which carries quotes and trades for the New York-based NASDAQ stock exchange.
- UTP - from the German word "Universaler TiefPunkt" which is the eutectic point in for example "Iron Carbon Diagram"; see: UTP Schweissmaterial GmbH.
- Uptown Projects New Orleans Public Housing
- In biochemistry, uridine 5'-triphosphate
- Untripentium, a hypothetical chemical element
- U-Tapao International Airport
- United Tasmania Party, a political party, forerunner of Australian Greens
- Unassisted triple play, in baseball
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas, also known as Petronas University of Technology, located in Tronoh, Perak, Malaysia
- University of Tehran Press
- University of Toronto Press
- The University Transition Program
- Universities Transport Partnership
- utp_ - a collaborative DVD/CD by Alva Noto, Ryuichi Sakamoto, and Ensemble Modern.
- UTP (group), a Hip-Hop group
- In music, the second album from singer/songwriter Tori Amos, Under the Pink
- Unblessing the Purity, a death metal EP by Bloodbath
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.