From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UTV may refer to:
- UTV Media, broadcasting and New Media company based in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- UTV Software Communications, diversified media conglomerate in India
- UTV News (UTV), Albanian news channel
- Uganda Television (UTV), merged in 2004 with Radio Uganda to form Uganda Broadcasting Corporation
- UTV Romania
- Universal Television, former name of Universal Media Studios
- Ürümqi Television Station (UTV), local television station in Ürümqi, Xinjiang, China
- U Television, Malaysia's third pay television operator
- U.TV, former branding of CKVU-TV
- UTV, former branding of E! (South Korea)
- Side by Side (UTV), small 2-person or 4 person four-wheel drive off-road vehicle, also called UTV (Utility Task Vehicle)
- UltimateTV (online service), name of a now defunct website for all-things-television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.