From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from UT (disambiguation))
|Look up ut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ut is Latin for (with a subjunctive) "that" or (with an indicative) "as" or "when," as well as Old English for "out."
UT, U.T., or ut may stand for or refer to
- UT (comic), an adult humour comic published in the UK
- Ultrasonic testing
- Unification Thought, the Unification Church philosophy.
- Union Territory, an administration division in India
- The San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper
- Universal Time, a standard time scale
- Universal translator, in science fiction
- Unorganized territory, a county subdivision used by the U.S. Census
- UTair Aviation, IATA code UT
- Utilitiesman (US Navy), a Seabee occupational rating in the U.S. Navy
- µTorrent, a BitTorrent client
- The postal abbreviation for the U.S. state of Utah
- Unit testing, testing if individual units of software source code are fit for use
- In North America:
- Outside of North America:
- Ut, musical note in Solfège which has been replaced by do
- Ugly Things, a music magazine
- Unbelievable Truth, a 1990s indie-pop band
- Ut (band), a 1980s No Wave rock band
- Uncle Tupelo, an alternative country band
- Urban Terror, a mod for Quake III Arena
- Unreal Tournament, a series by Epic Games sometimes referred to as UT99 or UT Classic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.