From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from UVA)
Uva or Uva may refer to:
- Uva, California, a community in Fresno County, California, U.S.
- Uva Province, a province of Sri Lanka
- Uva (Vimioso), a parish in Vimioso Municipality, Portugal
- Uva, Russia, a rural locality in Uvinsky District, Udmurt Republic, Russia
- University of Amsterdam, a university in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- University of Vaasa, a university in Vaasa, Finland
- University of Valladolid, a university in Valladolid, Castile-León, Spain
- University of Virginia, in Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S.
- Universidade Estadual do Vale do Acaraú, a university in Ceará, Brazil
In other uses:
- Uva (anatomy) or uvea, the pigmented layer of the eye lying beneath the outer layer
- Ultraviolet A, a type of ultraviolet radiation
- Ultraviolet light absorber
- Garner Field's IATA code, an airport near Uvalde, Texas, U.S.
- United Visual Artists, a UK based art and design group
People with the surname
- Gonçalo Uva, Portuguese rugby player
- João Uva, Portuguese rugby player
- Thomas and Rosemarie Uva, married ex-cons from Ozone Park, Queens, New York
- Vasco Uva, Portuguese rugby player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.