From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uber or uber- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uber may refer to:
- Über, a German word meaning "above", "over", "across" or "about"
- Alexander Uber (1783 – 1824), a German cello virtuoso, composer, and Kapellmeister
- Betty Uber (1906 – 1983), an English badminton player
- Christian Benjamin Uber (1746 – 1812) was a German jurist and composer
- Friedrich Christian Hermann Uber, (1781 – 1822), a German composer
- Uber (company), makers of a mobile application providing access to vehicles for hire
Media and entertainment
- Uber, short for uberfic, a kind of alternative universe fan fiction
- Uber Bear, a character in the video game Fur Fighters
- Uber Catacomb Snatch, a video game by UberSoft Technologies
- Uber Geek, the fourth studio album by Luke Ski
- Uber Girl, an annual modelling competition held in various countries across the world
- Über (disambiguation), the German-language homonym of Uber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.