|Uberaba–Mário de Almeida Franco Airport
Aeroporto Uberaba–Mário de Almeida Franco
|IATA: UBA – ICAO: SBUR|
|Elevation AMSL||809 m / 2,655 ft|
It is operated by Infraero.
Uberaba–Mário de Almeida Franco Airport was founded on May 23, 1935 and originally called after Alberto Santos-Dumont. On June 13, 1980 the name was changed to Mário de Almeida Franco.
Airlines and destinations
|Azul Brazilian Airlines||Araguaína, Belo Horizonte-Confins, Belo Horizonte-Pampulha, Brasília, Campinas, Uberlândia|
|Passaredo Linhas Aéreas||Brasília,São Paulo-Guarulhos,Ribeirão Preto e Uberlândia|
The airport is located 6 km (4 mi) from downtown Uberaba.
- "Movimento operacional da rede Infraero de janeiro a dezembro de 2013" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Infraero. February 4, 2014. Retrieved June 26, 2014.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). Infraero.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- Airport information for SBUR at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SBUR at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for SBUR at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for UBA at Aviation Safety Network