From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ubi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ubi may refer to:
- Ubi Dwyer, founder of the Windsor Free Festival
- UBI World TV, Australian digital satellite pay television service.
- Ubi, Singapore, also known as Ubi Estate, a residential and industrial area in Singapore
- Ubisoft, a video game publisher and developer
- Ube or ubi or purple yam (among other names), a vegetable of the yam family
- Ubi language, an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Central Chad.
UBI may also refer to:
- Union Brazilian pro Interlingua, the national Interlingua organization in Brazil
- University of Beira Interior, a Portuguese public university
- Union Bank of India, one of India's largest state-run banks, inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi
- United Bank of India, major commercial bank in India, nationalised in 1969
- Unsorted Block Images, a volume management system for raw flash devices.
- United Bicycle Institute, a bicycle mechanics and frame building school in Oregon, USA
- Universal Basic Income, an unconditional, non-means tested social dividend.
- Usage-based insurance, a method of variable payment for auto insurance based on usage data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.