|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Ubiquity Press is a United Kingdom-based academic publisher focusing on open access publication. It is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers, and the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association. One of a group of emerging publishers with low cost models, the press aims to make open access publishing more affordable, particularly for the social sciences and humanities, operating on an article processing charge basis.
- "Open Access Ahoy: An Interview with Ubiquity Press". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Committee on Publication Ethics – Ubiquity Press". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "ALPSP members – U". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Ubiquity Press joins OASPA". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- Van Noorden, Richard (2013). "Open access: The true cost of science publishing". Nature 495: 426–429. doi:10.1038/495426a.[not in citation given]
- Eve, Martin Paul (2014). "All That Glisters: Investigating Collective Funding Mechanisms for Gold Open Access in Humanities Disciplines". Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication 2 (3). doi:10.7710/2162-3309.1131.