||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2013)|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Ubiquity Press is a United Kingdom-based academic publisher focusing on open access publication. It is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers, and the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association. One of a group of emerging publishers with low cost models, the press aims to make open access publishing more affordable, particularly for the social sciences and humanities.
- "Open Access Ahoy: An Interview with Ubiquity Press". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Committee on Publication Ethics – Ubiquity Press". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "ALPSP members – U". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- "Ubiquity Press joins OASPA". Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- Van Noorden, Richard (2013). "Open access: The true cost of science publishing". Nature 495: 426–429. doi:10.1038/495426a.[not in citation given]