Ubisoft Motion Pictures
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Type||Division of Ubisoft|
|Key people||Yves Guillemot
Ubisoft Motion Pictures is a division of French global video game publisher and developer Ubisoft. It is a film and television production company responsible for the adaptations creative control of their games.
|2015||Assassin's Creed||Distributed by 20th Century Fox; co-production with New Regency|
|TBA||Splinter Cell||Co-production with New Regency and Thunder Road|
|TBA||Watch Dogs||Distributed by Columbia Pictures; co-production with New Regency|
|TBA||Ghost Recon||Distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures; co-production with Platinum Dunes|
|TBA||Rabbids||Distributed by Columbia Pictures|
|2013–||Rabbids Invasion||Co-production with Nickelodeon Animation Studio|
- Ubisoft And Sony Pictures Bringing Rabbids To The Big Screen
- List of the directors - Ubisoft Group
- Ubisoft launches film, TV shingle
- New Regency, Fox partner on Ubisoft's 'Assassin's Creed'
- New Regency, Ubisoft Set Producer Basil Iwanyk To Steer ‘Splinter Cell’
- "Sony And Ubisoft Team Up On 'Watch Dogs' Feature Film".
- Michael Bay Developing Ghost Recon Movie for Ubisoft
- "Ubisoft To Make Movies Based on ‘Watch Dogs,’ ‘Far Cry,’ ‘Rabbids’ (EXCLUSIVE)".