|Subsidiary of Ubisoft|
|Founded||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada (2005)|
|Headquarters||390, boul. Charest Est G1K 3H4, Quebec City|
|Nicolas Rioux (CEO)|
Number of employees
Ubisoft Quebec (French: Ubisoft Québec) is Canadian video game developer Ubisoft's North American studio located in Quebec City, Quebec. Founded as a subsidiary of Ubisoft in June 2005, initially developing low-profile projects, the studio now has over 300 employees. Ubisoft Quebec has since developed the Wii version of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and contributed to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. And will also be the lead studio in the next Assassin's Creed named Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
- "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Goes Gold". IGN.
- "Assassin's Creed Syndicate".
- Whitehead, Thomas (1 October 2013). "Interview: Ubisoft on Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag's Place in the Franchise, and Returning to Wii U". Nintendo Life. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- Nelva, Giuseppe (15 May 2014). "Ten Studios Working on Assassin’s Creed Unity; Ubisoft Wants to Release Franchises More Often". Dualshockers. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- Romano, Sal (5 August 2014). "Assassin’s Creed: Rogue debut trailer, screenshots". Gematsu. Retrieved 5 August 2014.