|Industry||Electronics manufacturing services|
|Founded||Ghent, Belgium (1983)|
Ucamco (formerly Barco ETS) develops and markets software and hardware for the electronics manufacturing services. It’s current products range includes CAM and Pre-CAM software, laser photoplotters and direct imagers. Ucamco headquarters are in Belgium and an R&D center in the Czech Republic. The headquarters and the Ucamco subsidiaries in Japan, China and the USA together with a network of business partners provide a global coverage
Ucamco owns the intellectual property of the Gerber format widely used in CAM software for printed circuit board manufacturing through Barco's earlier acquisition of Gerber Systems Corp. Ucamco further develops the format and brings out new revisions from time to time.
- PreCAM and Engineering: Integr8tor
- CAM: AutoCAM, Ucam, uFlex, CAD Review, SmartView, Chemical Milling, SmartPlate, Multi Job Panelizer
- Electrical Test: Ucam ET+, FixGenius, FaultStation3
- Equipment Front Ends: SmartAOI, SmartTest
- Format Converters and RIP's
- OEM Software
- SilverWriter photoplotters
- Calibr8tor photoplotters
- Large format photoplotters
- Ledia5 Direct Imagers from our partner Dainippon Screen Mfg. Co.
Printed Circuit Board Markets
- Rigid PCB Manufacturers
- Flex PCB Manufacturers
- Flex-Rigid PCB Manufacturers
- HDI PCB Manufacturers
- PCB Masslam Manufacturers
- PCB Equipment Manufacturers
- PCB Traders
- PCB Designers
- PCB Test Centers
- Chemical Milling
- High Resolution Graphic Arts
- IC Packaging Manufacturers
- Flat Panel Display Manufacturers
- Tanghe, Jean-Pierre. "Barco acquires Gerber Systems Corp". Barco.com. Barco NV. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- Press Release - Ucamco Unveils Integr8tor v7.1
- Press Release - Ucamco Unveils Ucam 10.1
- Press Release - Ucamco Releases Calibr8tor 7000 Photoplotter for Chip-Package Fabricators
- Dainippon Screen Mfg. Co. Ltd.