Uday Kotak (born 15 March 1959) is an Indian businessman. He is the vice-chairman and managing director of Kotak Mahindra Bank. He owns a 50% stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank, which he founded and runs. Forbes estimated his wealth to be $4.1 billion in 2012. In 2006 he ended a 14 year partnership with Goldman Sachs by acquiring its 25% stake in two subsidiaries for $72 million. In June 2014, he was named Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year 2014.
- Uday Kotak - Forbes, Forbes.com. Accessed May 11, 2011.
- Report in Mid Day newspaper
- "Uday Kotak named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014". news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- Forbes 2006 World's Richest People.
- Forbes 2007 World's Richest People
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Kotak Family Office
- Kotak Securities
- Kotak Group's International Subsidiaries
- Kotak Anchored, Ace Derivatives and Commodity Exchange
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|