Uganda Investment Authority
|Key people||Patrick Bitature
Rebecca Nalumu Wamono
Senior Investment Executive
|Products||Investment Licenses, Tax Waivers, Investment Advice|
UIA was created by the Ugandan legislature in 1991. The mission of the UIA, is to promote and facilitate investment projects, provide serviced land, and advocate for a competitive business environment. The UIA works with the government and the private sector to promote the economic growth of Uganda through investment and infrastructure development.
The headquarters of UIA are located at The Investment Center, TWED Plaza, 22B Lumumba Avenue, Nakasero Hill, in Central Kampala. The coordinates of the head office are:0°19'18.0"N, 32°34'35.0"E (Latitude:0.321667; Longitude:32.576400). The agency maintains a national network of UIA District Focal Point Offices, throughout Uganda.
- Ladu, Ismail Musa (29 May 2014). "UIA To Tackle Declining Investment Projects". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- Kibombo, Milly (14 September 2011). "Maggie Kigozi Looks Back at UIA Days". The Observer (Uganda). Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "Profile of Uganda Investment Authority". Comesaria.org. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- UIA, . (15 May 2013). "Reasons To Invest in Uganda". Uganda Investment Authority (UIA). Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- Google, Maps (May 2014). "Location of Uganda Investment Authority Headquarters At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 29 May 2014.