28 September 1930 |
Ugo Gregoretti (born 28 September 1930) is an Italian film, television and stage director, actor, screenwriter, author and television host. He has directed 20 films since 1956.
Born in Rome, Gregoretti entered RAI in 1953, working as a documentarist and a director. In 1960 he won the Premio Italia Award for the television documentary La Sicilia del Gattopardo. In 1962 he made his film debut with the comedy-drama I nuovi angeli. He was president of the Turin Permanent Theatre from 1980 to 1989 and in 1995 he was nominated president of the Accademia Nazionale di Arte Drammatica Silvio D'Amico. In 2010 he was awarded with a special Lifetime Nastro d'Argento for his career.
- Ro.Go.Pa.G. (1963)
- Omicron (1963)
- Les plus belles escroqueries du monde (1964)
- Le belle famiglie (1964)
- La terrazza (1980)
- It's Happening Tomorrow (1988)
- Felice Cappa, Piero Gelli, Marco Mattarozzi. Dizionario dello spettacolo del '900. Dalai editore, 1998. ISBN 8880892959.
- "Gregoretti, Ugo". Enciclopedia Treccani. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- "Accademia D' Amico arriva Gregoretti". Corriere della Sera. 30 November 1995. p. 36.
- "Nastri d’Argento 2010, omaggio a Trovajoli, Occhini e Gregoretti". MegaModo. 11 May 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|