From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Uh)
|Look up uh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uh or UH may refer to:
- A river in Ukraine and Slovakia, see: Uzh River (Uh is the Slovak name)
- A discourse particle indicating speech disfluency, also spelled er variously pronounced UK // or US //
- United Hospitals
- University of Hartford
- University of Havana
- University of Hawaii
- University of Heidelberg
- University of Helsinki
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Houston
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Hyogo
- Uherské Hradiště, Czech Republic
- University Hospitals, a network of hospitals and physicians in Cleveland, Ohio
- Upper Hutt, New Zealand
- Ukrainian hryvnia
- Utility helicopter
- Unang Hirit, a Philippine morning show.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.