Ukrainian Conservative Republican Party
The Ukrainian Conservative Republican Party (Ukrainian: Українська консервативна республіканська партія) was a political party in Ukraine in 1992 to 2001. It was created after a split in the Ukrainian Republican Party in 1992 led by Stepan Khmara. Later the party merged with the All-Ukrainian Union Fatherland, while the original Ukrainian Republican Party remained as an associate ally to Fatherland after merging with the Ukrainian People's Party Assembly.
The Ukrainian Conservative Republican Party performed poorly in the 1994 parliamentary elections winning only two parliamentary seats originally, one of which was later overtaken by the former President of Ukraine Leonid Kravchuk. In the 1998 parliamentary elections the party along with the Ukrainian Republican Party and the Congress of Ukrainian Nationalists participated in the "National Front" electoral bloc, the combination won 2,71% of the national votes and 6 constituencies. In January 2001 the "National Front" parliamentary faction had grown to 17 deputies.
- Virtual Politics - Faking Democracy in the Post-Soviet World, Andrew Wilson, Yale University Press, 2005, ISBN 0-300-09545-7 (page 31)
- National Purpose in the World Economy: Post-Soviet States in Comparative Perspective by Rawi Abdelal, Cornell University Press, ISBN 0801489776 (page 112)
- (Ukrainian) Українська республіканська партія „Собор“, Database DATA
- State-Building: A Comparative Study of Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus, and Russia by Verena Fritz, Central European University Press, 2008, ISBN 9637326995 (page 353)
- (Ukrainian) Results in consistencies, Central Election Commission of Ukraine (1998)
- (Ukrainian) У "Батьківщину" "влилася" перша партія In "Motherland" "joined" the first party, Ukrayinska Pravda (12 December 2001)
- (Ukrainian) Міністр юстиції підписав накази про вилучення ще 5 партій з Реєстру об'єднань громадян Minister of Justice signed an order removing another 5 parties with the Register of associations, Ukrainian Ministry of Justice
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|