Ukrainian Peasant Democratic Party
|Ukrainian Peasant Democratic Party|
|Leader||Dmytro Yosypovych Andriyevskyi|
|Merged into||United Left and Peasants|
|Politics of Ukraine
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Ukrainian Peasant Democratic Party (Ukrainian: Українська селянська демократична партія) is a former political party in Ukraine. It was registered with the Ministry of Justice on 15 January 1991. The party merged into the (then) new party United Left and Peasants in December 2011.
The party ran for the parliamentary election 1998 as the part of “European Choice of Ukraine” block winning 0,13% of the votes and no seats. At the parliamentary elections on 30 March 2002, the party was part of the Team of Winter Generation alliance, which won 2.0% of the popular vote and no seats. At the parliamentary elections on 26 March 2006 the party was part of the electoral Lytvyn's People's Bloc, which won 2.44% of the popular vote and no seats.
- (Ukrainian) Українська селянська демократична партія, DATA
- (Ukrainian) Ніколаєнко очолив "об'єднаних лівих", Ukrayinska Pravda (18 December 2011)
- About the Party, Party official website
- Electoral list of candidates for deputy from Election bloc of Political Parties "Team of Winter Generation", Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- , Official website
- Official website (Ukrainian)/(English)
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|