From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ulan may mean:
- Ulan Bator, Mongolia, the capital city of Mongolia
- Ulan, New South Wales, a town in Australia
- Ulan County, in Qinghai Province, China
- Ulan, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Ulan-Ude, Russia, the capital city of the Republic of Buryatia, Russia
- Uhlan, Tatar-modelled light cavalry that formed part of the Polish, Russian, Prussian and Austrian armies until the 20th century
- SPz Ulan, a modern Austrian Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- A Turkish swear word
- A comic character from the Astro Boy manga series
- A French experimental post-rock band, see Ulan Bator (band)
- Union List of Artist Names (ULAN), a controlled vocabulary maintained by the Getty Vocabulary Program
- Kyrgyz and Kazakh Male Names usually used to name boys.
- Oil of Ulan, the Australasian localisation used until the 1990s for the skin-cream product, Oil of Olay
- "Ulan (Rivermaya song)" is a song by Filipino rock band Rivermaya released in 1995 and was included on their debut self-titled album.
- "Ulan" is a song by Filipino rock group Cueshe released in 2005 from the album Half Empty, Half Full.
- Ulaan (disambiguation), Mongolian word for red
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ulan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.