From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ulla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ulla may refer to:
- Ulla, short for the name Ursula in German-speaking countries
- Ulla, short for the name Ulrika in Scandinavian countries
- Ulla, a common first name for women in Scandinavian countries. For example, as of June 7, 2010, The Population Information System of Finland lists 25,959 Ulla's, most born between 1940-1979 The Population Information System of Finland
- Ulla, an Asherite mentioned in 1 Chronicles 7:39 in the Hebrew Bible
- Ulla (Talmudist), a rabbi mentioned in the Talmud
- Ulla (The Producers), a main character in Mel Brooks' film and musical The Producers
- Ulla Jacobsson
- Ulla Lindström
- Ulla Strömstedt
- Ulla Winblad
- Ulla von Höpken
- Ulla (river) in Galicia (Spain)
- Ulla, a part of Nohra, a municipality in the Weimarer Land district of Thuringia, Germany.
- Ulla, Norway, a small fishing community on the island of Haramsøy, Norway
- Mount Ulla, a peak in the Asgard mountain range, Antarctica
- Mount Ulla Township, a community in Rowan County, North Carolina
- Ulla, a sound made by the Martians in H. G. Wells' novel The War of the Worlds and its adaptations
- Ulla (instrument), a traditional Korean percussion instrument
- Unified Link-Layer API, a software interface for applications to interact with wireless adapters in a mobile terminal
- All pages beginning with "Ulla"
- Ulla Ulla National Reserve in Bolivia
- ULLAdubULLA, an alternate version of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.