From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ulong may refer to:
- Ulong Island, in the Republic of Palau in the Pacific Ocean, sometimes called Aulong and originally written Oroolong in English.
- Ulong channel, a gap in the reef to the west of Ulong Island, popular with divers.
- Ulong, New South Wales, a small town in Australia lying inland from Coffs Harbour.
- Ulong, a tribe in Survivor: Palau, the tenth season, set in Palau, of the American TV series Survivor.
- Ulong is an unsigned long integer datatype in computer programming languages.
- ulong is a type defined in Linux as a typedef for unsigned long.
- ulong tea is an alternate spelling for oolong tea.
- Ulong, a character in the anime franchaise Dragon Ball.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.