Ulpio Minucci (June 29, 1917 – March 9, 2007) was an Italian-born composer and musician.
Minucci wrote a number of popular hits in the 1950s, including "Domani," "A Thousand Thoughts of You," and "Felicia." He was nominated for two Emmy Awards for his work on ABC's Saga of Western Man in 1964 and 1965. He is also well known among anime fans as the composer of the theme and musical score for the 1985 animated television series Robotech.
Minucci married his wife Catherine in 1952 with whom he had a son, Chieli, and a daughter, Nina. Chieli Minucci became an Emmy-winning jazz guitarist, who recorded covers of some of his father's songs. Ulpio Minucci died of natural causes in Brentwood, Los Angeles, California on March 9, 2007. He was survived by his wife, children, and three grandchildren, including Chieli's son, also a now famous guitarist, Gianluca Minucci.
- Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles (2006) – original theme
- Robotech: Battlecry (2002) – original theme
- Robotech II: The Sentinels (1986) – original theme
- Robotech (1985) – composer
- The White Lions (1981) – music supervisor
- The Day That Shook the World (1975) – musical director
- Saga of Western Man (1964) – composer
- "Small Screen, Big Scores". Film Score Monthly. 2003-07-24. Retrieved 2007-03-23.
- "Ulpio Minucci passes away at 89". Robotech.com. 2007-03-14. Retrieved 2007-03-23.