From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ultima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultima may refer to:
- Ultima (linguistics), the last syllable of a word
- Ultima (series), a series of video games
- Ultima Online, a 1997 MMORPG video game
- Baroque chess, known in the northeastern region of the United States as "Ultima"
- Ultima (Final Fantasy), a recurring boss, weapon and spell in the Final Fantasy franchise
- Ultima (Freedom City), characters in Freedom City
- Ultima Sports Ltd, a manufacturer of sports cars based in England
- Ultima UK, a manufacturer of fishing line based in the United Kingdom
- Ultima Foods, a division of Quebec based dairy company Agropur
- Ultima Business Soutions, an IT Reseller, Microsoft LAR and IT Professional Services company based in Reading, England
- Ultima Thule in medieval geographies may denote any distant place located beyond the "borders of the known world"
- Ultima, Victoria, a town in Australia
Other uses 
- Bless Me, Ultima is a novel by Rudolfo Anaya with a character called Ultima
- Ultima (finance), a variable in quantitative finance
- Kodak Ultima, a brand of photo paper for inkjet printers sold by Eastman Kodak
- Ultima Thulée, the first full-length studio album by black metal band Blut Aus Nord
- Kyosho Ultima, a radio-controlled car made by Kyosho
See also 
- Nissan Altima, a model of car by Nissan
- Ultimo (disambiguation), similar term
- Ultimate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.