From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ultima (disambiguation))
|Look up ultima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultima may refer to:
- Junkers Profly Ultima, a German homebuilt aircraft design
- Ultima Foods, a division of Quebec-based dairy company Agropur
- Ultima Sports Ltd, a manufacturer of sports cars based in England
- Ultima Business Solutions, an IT Infrastructure Services and Value-Add Reseller based in Reading, England
- Ultima (series), a series of video games
- Baroque chess, known in the northeastern region of the United States as "Ultima"
- Ultima (Final Fantasy), a recurring boss, weapon and spell in the Final Fantasy franchise
- Ultima (Freedom City), characters in Freedom City
- Ultima (linguistics), the last syllable of a word
- Ultima Thule in medieval geographies may denote any distant place located beyond the "borders of the known world"
- Ultima, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Bless Me, Ultima, a 1972 novel by Rudolfo Anaya with a character called Ultima
- Ultima (finance), a variable in quantitative finance
- Kodak Ultima, a brand of photo paper for inkjet printers sold by Eastman Kodak
- Ultima Thulée, the first full-length studio album by black metal band Blut Aus Nord
- Kyosho Ultima, a radio-controlled car made by Kyosho
- Nissan Altima, a model of car by Nissan
- Ultimo (disambiguation), a similar term
- Ultimate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.