From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ultra or ultra- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultra is the codename for cryptographic intelligence obtained from German signal traffic in World War II.
Ultra may also refer to:
- Adobe Ultra, a vector-keying application
- Sun Ultra series, a brand of computer workstations and servers
- Ultra Products, an American computer-parts manufacturer
- Ultra (film), a 1991 Italian drama film directed by Ricky Tognazzi
- Ultra (comics), a comic-book miniseries from Image Comics
- Ultra Series, the Ultraman franchise
- Ultra the Multi-Alien, a DC Comics superhero
- Ultraman, a superhero featured in a Japanese live action television program of the same name
- "Factions in Revelation Space", a series of stories and novels by Welsh author Alastair Reynolds.
- Ultra (newsletter), a newsletter for Advanced Third Reich
- Ultra Games, a subsidiary of Konami of America
Songs and albums
- "Ultra", a song by KMFDM
- Ultra (Depeche Mode album), 1997
- Ultra (Laura Põldvere album), 2009
- Ultra (Ultra album), 1999
- Ultra, a collaboration between two members of hip hop group Ultramagnetic MCs
- Ultra (British band), an English pop band
- Ultra (music), a post-punk movement in the Netherlands
- Ultra house, a music place in Handen, Sweden
- Ultra Music Festival, an annual electronic festival in Miami, Florida
- Ultra Records, a record label
- Ultra (Malaysia), a Malaysian group of racial extremists
- ULTRA (UK agency), the Unrelated Live Transplant Regulatory Authority, a defunct UK government regulatory body
- Ultra-royalists or Ultras, a reactionary group after Napoleon's defeat
- The ULTRA (University of Life Training and Recreational Arena), former name for the PhilSports Arena in Pasig City, Philippines
- Ultra Motorsports, a NASCAR team that ran from 1995–2005
- ultra running, endurance races at distances typically beyond marathon
- ULTra (rapid transit), a personal rapid transit system deployed at London Heathrow airport
- Ultra Electronics, a British defence and aerospace company
- Ultra prominent peak, a mountain with a topographic prominence of at least 1,500 metres
- Ultra Food & Drug, a defunct supermarket chain in Ontario, Canada
- Ultra Distributors, a home video distribution company in India
- Ultras (disambiguation)
- Ultras, superheroes in Malibu Comics' Ultraverse
- MKULTRA (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "ultra"
- All pages with titles containing "ultra"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ultra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.