From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ultrasound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultrasound is sound with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing (greater than 20 kHz).
Ultrasonic is an adjective referring to ultrasound.
Ultrasound and ultrasonic may also refer to:
- Medical ultrasonography, an ultrasound-based diagnostic imaging technique
- Ultrasound (band), a rock band
- Gravis Ultrasound, a sound card for the PC
- Ultrasonic sensors and transducers which use ultrasound to measure distance and velocity
- Ultrasonic testing, a technique of non-destructive testing
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Ultrasonic welding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.