From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ultraviolence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ultraviolence may refer to:
- A term used in the Anthony Burgess novel A Clockwork Orange and the Stanley Kubrick film of the same name
- Ultraviolence (band) an industrial/techno band headed by Johnny Violent, AKA Jonathan Casey
- Ultraviolence (album), a 2014 album by Lana Del Rey
- The Ultra-Violence, the 1987 debut album by thrash metal band Death Angel
- "Ultraviolence" (song), a 2014 single by Lana Del Rey
- "Ultraviolence", a song by New Order from their 1983 album Power, Corruption & Lies
- "Ultraviolence", a song by Betty X from the album Memoirs of a Pain Junkie
- "Ultraviolence", a song by Heartsrevolution released in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.