From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ulus may refer to:
- Ulus, Bartın, a district in Bartin Province, Turkey
- Ulus, Ankara, an important quarter in central Ankara, Turkey
- Ulus, an administrative division of the Sakha Republic, Russia; equivalent to districts
- Ulus, an inhabited locality type in the Republic of Buryatia, Russia
- Ulus, an upscale neighbourhood in Istanbul, Turkey
- Ulus (newspaper), defunct Turkish newspaper
- Ulus of Jochi, or Jochid Ulus, a name for the Golden Horde
- Ulus Baker (1960–2007), Turkish Cypriot sociologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.