|• Arabic||خربة ام سلمونه|
|• Also spelled||Um Salmonah (official)
Kirbat Umm Salamunah (unofficial)
|• Type||Village council|
Umm Salamuna (Arabic: خربة ام سلمونه) is a Palestinian village located twelve kilometers South-west of Bethlehem. The village is in the Bethlehem Governorate in the southern West Bank. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the village had a population of 945 in 2007. The primary healthcare is obtained in Beit Fajjar where the Ministry of Heath have classified the care facilities as level 3.
- Mills, E., ed. (1932). Census of Palestine 1931. Population of Villages, Towns and Administrative Areas (PDF). Jerusalem: Government of Palestine.
- Welcome To Khirbat Umm Salamunah
- West Bank road closures
- Um Salamuna Village (Fact Sheet)
- Umm Salamuna Village Profile
- Um Salamuna Areal Photo
- The priorities and needs for development in Umm Salamuna village based on the community and local authorities’ assessment
|This geography of Palestine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|